This recipe is my favorite when I'm limited on time and want something healthy for me and the family.
Here's what you'll need:
- Non stick frying pan
- olive oil
- black pepper
- lemon juice
- parsley flakes
- (optional) fresh dill, lemon wedges
- Clean and descale salmon. I also like to buy my salmon in one big piece so this is where I will also cut it down to 4/5 servings. Pat dry.
- Time to marinate. In a bowl mix a few pinches of black pepper, dash of salt, a few squeezes of lemon juice, some parsley flakes, and olive oil. Add salmon and let it marinate for an hour.
- Heat your nonstick frying pan on the stove with some olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Cook 1 -2 pieces at a time in your pan for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Plate with some lemon wedges and fresh dill. Enjoy